Allegiant Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy Guide
Flying can be a stressful experience for parents, especially when their children are flying alone. Allegiant Airlines offers an unaccompanied minor service for children ages 5-14.
With this service, a trained airline employee will accompany your child on the flight and make sure they stay safe and comfortable throughout the journey. This service is available on all Allegiant flights, so you can rest assured that your child will be in good hands.
Allegiant Air Unaccompanied Minor Flight
As a parent, the thought of your child flying unaccompanied can be daunting. Allegiant Air offers an Unaccompanied Minor service to ensure your child is safe and cared for during their flight. Here’s what you need to know about Allegiant Air’s Unaccompanied Minor service:
- Your child must be between the ages of 5 and 17 to use the Unaccompanied Minor service.
- If your child is between the ages of 5 and 7, they must travel on a nonstop or direct flight.
- If they are between the ages of 8 and 17, they may travel on a nonstop, direct, or connecting flight.
- You must fill out an Unaccompanied Minor form when you check in for your child’s flight.
- This form must be signed by a parent or guardian.
- There is a fee of $75 per child, per direction, for the Unaccompanied Minor service.
- This fee is in addition to the cost of the airfare.
- Your child will be seated in the last row of the aircraft so that our flight attendants can easily keep an eye on them during the flight.
- Upon arrival at their destination, our staff will escort your child to the baggage claim area and release them.
Must read if you decide to book Allegiant Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Ticket.
If you’ve decided to let your children fly alone on Allegiant Airlines, there are a few things you need to know. First and foremost, our unaccompanied minor program is designed to provide a safe and enjoyable flying experience for your children.
Here are a few things you should keep in mind:
- Your child must be between the ages of 5 and 14 to participate in our unaccompanied minor program.
- You will need to purchase an unaccompanied minor ticket for your child, which can be done online or at the airport.
- You will need to fill out an Unaccompanied Minor Form, which can be found on our website.
- Our staff will escort your child from the gate to the plane and back upon arrival.
- On the return flight, our staff will make sure your child is safely delivered to you at the gate.
We understand that entrusting your child to our care can be daunting, but rest assured that we take every precaution to ensure their safety and well-being. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
What is Allegiant Air Minor Policy?
Allegiant Airlines has a policy in place for unaccompanied minors who are flying on their own. This policy includes specifying an adult who will be responsible for the minor during the flight and at the airport before and after the flight.
The adult must be someone that the minor knows and trusts, such as a parent, grandparent, or another relative. The airline also requires that the contact information for the responsible adult be provided when making the reservation.
Guidelines an Rules for parents traveling with children
If you are planning to travel with an unaccompanied minor on an Allegiant Airlines flight, there are a few important things to keep in mind.
First and foremost, children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times while at the airport and during the flight.
If you are not able to be with your child during the entire trip, you can make arrangements for another responsible adult to accompany your child on the flight.
In addition, there are a few other things to keep in mind when traveling with an unaccompanied minor:
- Children must be booked as an unaccompanied minor at least 48 hours before departure
- Only one adult can accompany an unaccompanied minor on the same flight
- The accompanying adult must be at least 18 years old
- The accompanying adult must have a valid photo ID
- The accompanying adult must stay with the child at all times while in the airport and during the flight.
Allegiant Airlines seat reservations process for minors
As a parent, you want what is best for your child. When it comes to flying, you want to ensure they are as comfortable as possible. Here is a guide on how to make an Allegiant Air seat reservation for your unaccompanied minor:
- Go to the Allegiant website and log in to your account. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one.
- Click on the “My Trips” tab and then select “Book a Flight.”
- Enter the required information, such as your departure city, arrival city, and travel dates. Be sure to select “Unaccompanied Minor” under the “Special Travel Needs” section.
- Once you have entered all the required information, click on the “Search” button, and a list of available flights will be displayed.
- Select the flight that you would like to book and then click on the “Continue” button.
- On the next page, you will be able to select your seat(s). Be sure to choose a seat in the appropriate section for unaccompanied minors (typically near the front of the plane).
How to check-in a car seat, stroller, and diaper bags
As a parent, flying with an unaccompanied minor can be a daunting experience. You want to ensure that your child is safe and comfortable during the flight, but you also don’t want to be bogged down with a lot of extra gear. Here are a few tips for flying with an infant or small child on Allegiant Airlines.
First, if you plan to bring a car seat, stroller, or diaper bag, you will need to check them at the gate. There is no charge for this service, but you will need to collapse the stroller or car seat and place it in a bag provided by Allegiant. Diaper bags do not need to be placed in a bag.
Once you have checked your gear, make sure you have everything you need for your child’s comfort and safety during the flight. A few essential items include:
- A spare outfit in case of spills or accidents
- A blanket or shawl for cuddling or napping
- A favorite toy or stuffed animal for comfort
- Snacks and drinks for hunger or thirst
- Diapers and wipes if your child is still in diapers
- A change of clothes for yourself in case of accidents!
How to Make Allegiant Air Unaccompanied Booking?
If you’re a parent looking to book a flight for your unaccompanied minor, there are a few things you need to know. Allegiant Airlines offers a number of flights for unaccompanied minors, but there are some restrictions and requirements that you’ll need to be aware of before booking.
To start, only children ages 5-14 can travel as an unaccompanied minor on Allegiant. If your child is outside of that age range, you’ll need to make other arrangements.
When booking a flight for an unaccompanied minor, you’ll need to provide additional information such as the name and contact information of the person meeting your child at their destination.
You’ll also need to pay a $100 unaccompanied minor fee when booking.
Once you have all the necessary information and fees, you can book your child’s flight on Allegiant Airlines.
Be sure to review the airline’s policies and requirements prior to booking to avoid any surprises or issues down the road.
More To Explore
Delta Airlines Cancellation Policy
International Flight Blogs
Blogs on Thailand Tour
USA : 30 N, Gould St. Ste R, Sheridan, WY 82801
IND : 57, Sagarpur, New Delhi, IND 110046
USA Ph: +1(501)-299-9845
IND Ph : +91-9999632055