Thailand Visa on Arrival Free for Indian
Thailand visa on arrival free for Indian national, We have got a new reason to visit Thailand this holiday season, since the Country waived off its visa on arrival fees.
From the new step, tourist of all 21 countries don’t have to pay the visa cost of THB 2000 (INR 4,000) for its period of time in between December 1 and April 30 for travelers.
The countries who can take advantage of the waiver include India, China, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia, Andora, Bulgaria, Bhutan, Cyprus, Ethiopia, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Papua New Guinea, Romania, San Marino, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
However, the period of stay will remains fixed to 15 days
There are two kinds of Visa if you’re travelling to Thailand.
Visa on arrival (Thailand visa on arrival free for Indian national )
Apply visa before travel from city/state
Visa on Arrival in Thailand
Indian passport holders that are visiting Thailand for Tourism and intend to stay no more than 15 days in the country can avail the Visa on Arrival service from designated channels of Immigration checkpoints. Depending on the passenger traffic, the procedure can take anywhere between 10 minutes to an hour.
The Visa on Arrival service is available 24 hours in all International airports in Thailand:
- Phuket International Airport
- Don Muang Airport, Bangkok
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport
- Samui Airport, Surat Thani
- Chiangmai International Airport
- Hatyai International Airport, Songkla
These documents required to get the Visa on Arrival service:
- Airline Boarding Pass
- A passport that is valid for 6 weeks following your death date with at least 2 remaining unused pages for any necessary entry and exit stamps that may be issued
- One recent picture of 4 x 6 centimetres headshot not older than 6 weeks
- A verified airline ticket showing the death from Thailand within 15 days of the date of entrance.
- A completed Arrival-Departure card, which the airline employees will disperse before landing Thailand
- Proof of means of living costs while in Thailand, which is 10,000 Baht per person and 20,000 Baht per family*
- Visa on Arrival application charge of 2,000 Baht*